Benderspink has optioned Turf, the Jonathan Ross and Tommy Lee Edwards creation published by Image Comics. Set in the 1920s Prohibition Era New York, the comic blends gangsters with vampires and aliens fighting for turf. Ross is the often controversial radio and TV host in Britain, and Edwards has created artwork on titles including Hellboy, Daredevil and concept art for films like The Book Of Eli. Benderspink is producing the Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy Burt Wonderstone and The Last Man at New Line, and Undying Love at Warner Bros. WME repped the sale.
Benderspink Stakes Out 'Turf' For Film
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats