It is unlikely Alec Baldwin will ever get an apology from American Airlines, so he decided to take things into his own hands. The popular Saturday Night Live host returned to the NBC sketch comedy show last night impersonating the captain of the American Airlines flight that kicked him off earlier this week for refusing to turn off his cell phone for takeoff. At least Baldwin stuck to only thrashing American Airlines, unlike his first post-incident statement that managed to also offend the bus company Greyhound.
Alec Baldwin Vs American Airlines: SNL
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Can A ‘Marvelous’ Newcomer Knock Off Category Regulars On Her First Try?
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Emmy-Contending 'Blue Planet II' Reveals Ocean's Wonders, From Transgender Fish To Creatures That Use Tools
- ‘Scotty And The Secret History Of Hollywood’ Among Nine Documentaries Acquired By Starz
- Dylan Byers Joins NBC News To Cover Hollywood, Silicon Valley
- Sky & Viacom's C5 Rip Up Schedules To Accommodate Aretha Franklin Docs