It is unlikely Alec Baldwin will ever get an apology from American Airlines, so he decided to take things into his own hands. The popular Saturday Night Live host returned to the NBC sketch comedy show last night impersonating the captain of the American Airlines flight that kicked him off earlier this week for refusing to turn off his cell phone for takeoff. At least Baldwin stuck to only thrashing American Airlines, unlike his first post-incident statement that managed to also offend the bus company Greyhound.
Alec Baldwin Vs American Airlines: SNL
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest TV News
- Shirley MacLaine To Receive AARP Movies For Grownups Career Achievement Award
- James Corden Teaches Cardi B To Drive – And Cruise – In Latest Carpool Karaoke
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ Gets Order For 16 More Episodes From Netflix
- Charter’s Internet Service Hit With Record $172M Consumer Fraud Settlement
- Madeline Di Nonno Re-Elected Television Academy Foundation Board Chair As New Officers Set
- 'The Circle': Netflix Lines Up French & Brazilian Remakes As Studio Lambert Uses UK Hub For Reality Format