ABC has given Castle an order for one additional episode, bringing its fourth season to 23 episodes. The quirky detective drama starring Nathan Fillion has been a slow builder but was able to branch out of an early cult status to become a solid performer in the Monday 10 PM slot. Besides the first season, which launched in midseason, all seasons of Castle have been supersized. Season 2 and 3 consisted of 24 episodes each. Word is one more is all ABC needed this season. The network’s flagship series, comedy Modern Family, already has an order for 24 episodes.
ABC Orders Extra Episode Of 'Castle'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Silicon Valley' Actress Recalls "Nightmare" Experience On Show, Slams "Bully" TJ Miller, HBO Responds
Latest TV News
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Cast And Creator Join Conan – And Maybe Walter White Lives On – Comic-Con
- SAG-AFTRA Members Grant Strike Authorization Against TV Animation Biz
- ‘Brady Bunch’ House For Sale – But May Be Torn Down
- ‘Code Black’: Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding…
- ‘Code Black’ Series Finale: CBS Medical Drama Ends With Epic & Emotional Bang
- ‘The Umbrella Academy’ – Partial First Look Of Superheroes Unveiled By Netflix