ABC has given Castle an order for one additional episode, bringing its fourth season to 23 episodes. The quirky detective drama starring Nathan Fillion has been a slow builder but was able to branch out of an early cult status to become a solid performer in the Monday 10 PM slot. Besides the first season, which launched in midseason, all seasons of Castle have been supersized. Season 2 and 3 consisted of 24 episodes each. Word is one more is all ABC needed this season. The network’s flagship series, comedy Modern Family, already has an order for 24 episodes.
ABC Orders Extra Episode Of 'Castle'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Conners’: ABC Eyes Expanded Season 2; Cast Negotiations Underway
- Cardi B Is ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Queen On ‘Late Late Show’ With James Corden
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- CBS Paid Eliza Dushku $9.5 Million To Settle Harassment Claim On ‘Bull’
- Juan Carlos Coto Signs With UTA
- Paul James To Star In Netflix Musical Drama Series ‘Mixtape’