EXCLUSIVE: Former Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon has signed with WME. He was with UTA. McMahon is best known for playing womanizing plastic surgeon Christian Troy on the long-running FX drama Nip/Tuck, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. On the feature side, the Aussie actor played Dr. Victor Von Doom in the Fantastic Four movie franchise. McMahon is managed by ROAR.
WME Signs 'Nip/Tuck' Star Julian McMahon
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews