WE tv has greenlit an eight-episode, one-hour unscripted series starring sisters and musicians Erica and Tina Campbell of the three-time Grammy award winning Gospel duo, Mary Mary. The series, tentatively titled Mary Mary, will follow the sisters as they balance busy careers and growing families. It will debut on March 29, 2012 and air on Thursday nights, a new night targeting urban audiences.
WEtv Orders Reality Series Starring Gospel Duo Mary Mary
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Taylor Schilling Signs With WME
- Netflix Opens Toronto Production Hub With ‘Guillermo Del Toro Presents Ten After Midnight’ & ‘Let…
- Jussie Smollett Cut From ‘Empire’ Episodes As Attack Probe Continues
- Sky Drama Chief Cameron Roach On Scripted Plans, Development Pipeline & Finding The Next ‘Patrick Melrose’
- Kelli Berglund Joins ‘Animal Kingdom’; C. Thomas Howell Books ‘The Terror’
- Eight Scribes Selected for Disney-ABC Television 2019 Writing Program