Jon Bernthal, whose Shane character on AMC’s The Walking Dead is on one twisted journey in the show’s second season, will join Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon in Snitch. That’s the Ric Roman Waugh-directed action drama for Summit Entertainment that begins filming early next month in Louisiana. Johnson plays a construction company owner who becomes a DEA snitch to reduce his son’s prison sentence. Bernthal plays an ex-con laborer for the construction company who is forced by his boss to help connect him to an underground drug dealer. Bernthal, who was part of the cast of HBO’s The Pacific and the Roman Polanski-directed The Ghost Writer, is repped by WME and the Burstein Company. The film’s being co-financed by Exclusive Media, Participant Media and Imagenation Abu Dhabi.
'Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal Joins 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture Academy…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats