You have to give Brian Williams credit for his the-show-must-go-on effort when his opening on last night’s NBC Nightly News was interrupted by a fire alarm inside the newscast’s new studio. Luckily for East Coast viewers, the story on the American Airlines bankruptcy called for a toss to reporter Tom Costello in Washington DC, where the alarm wasn’t a factor. Williams retaped the segment for the West Coast, which didn’t get to share in the fun.
VIDEO: Brian Williams Vs. NBC Fire Drill
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold