EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons has signed with UTA. The Emmy and Golden Globe winner had been without an agent since early September when he left Innovative, where he had been for 10 years. He recently took agency meetings, landing at UTA. Parsons, who continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler, won his second consecutive Emmy last month for his role as Sheldon on CBS’ hit comedy Big Bang Theory. He recently made his Broadway debut in the Tony-winning revival of The Normal Heart and has a cameo in Disney’s upcoming The Muppet Movie.
UTA Signs Jim Parsons
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Mira Sorvino To Topline Indie Drama ‘Butter’ From Paul A. Kaufman
- Deadline’s The Contenders London Photo Studio 2018 – John Krasinski, Nicole Kidman, Letitia Wright, Rosamund Pike…
- Potent Summer Movies Propel Total Box Office 9% Ahead Of 2017 Levels
- Tom Bateman To Reprise Role In ‘Death on the Nile’ Adaptation At Fox; New Release Date Set
- Diane Lane Signs With WME
- ‘The Hate U Give’: Arlissa Performs “We Won’t Move”, Says Film Brings Hope & Change – The…