Virtually identical to the UK trailer Deadline posted October 14, the U.S. version went up Tuesday on Apple and YouTube. Fox Searchlight’s logo, overlays of several festival honors on the initial shot of Michael Fassbinder and the NC-17 rating appear to be the only differences.
Hot U.S. Trailer: 'Shame'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
'Star Trek: Short Treks' Set On CBS All Access, 'Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Unveiled, Rebecca Romijn Joining The Cast - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Dave Bautista Stands For Felled ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’s James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Brings Manga To Life With Eye-Popping Footage In New Trailer – Comic-Con
- Sony Swings Into Hall H With New Footage, Characters From ‘Venom’ & ‘Spider-man: Into The Spider-Verse…
- ‘Bumblebee’ Brings ’80s Style To ‘Transformers’ Franchise & A “Prime” Guest Surprises Panel…
- Outfest Pic ‘Tucked’ Lands Gravitas Ventures Deal Ahead Of Premiere
- ‘Halloween’ Star Jamie Lee Curtis References #MeToo Movement, Says Franchise’s Longevity Is “Mind-Blowing”…