TLC has renewed unscripted series Long Island Medium for a second season with a 12-episode order. Season 2 is slated to premiere in March 2012. The first season of the half-hour series averaged 1.3 million viewers. Long Island Medium follows real-life psychic medium Theresa Caputo as she juggles her readings and her family.
TLC Renews Series 'Long Island Medium'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- Amy Klobuchar Presidents Day Town Hall On CNN Thumped By MSNBC, Fox News In Ratings
- ‘Queen America’s Janice Williams Makes First Look With Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories
- Sean Milliken Dies: ‘My 600-Lb Life’ Subject Was 29
- ‘The Storyteller’ Reimagining In Works by Neil Gaiman, Jim Henson Co. & Fremantle
- Lifetime Orders ‘Cheerleader Generation’, ‘Marrying Millions’ & ‘Temmoraland’ As Network Is Expanding…
- HBO Developing ‘Loner’ Drama Based On Teddy Wayne Novel