ABC’s The Chew and CBS’ The Talk, which replaced long-running daytime soaps, both posted highs last week. According to averages released today, The Chew, which replaced All My Children this fall, averaged 2.16 million viewers, growing for a fourth consecutive week and posting a series high for a second straight week. Meanwhile, CBS’ The Talk, which replaced As The World Turns last fall, delivered 2.08 million viewers for a season high. Vs. the same week last year, The Talk was up 1% in total viewers.
'The Chew' And 'The Talk' Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance