EXCLUSIVE: Taryn Manning has been tapped for the lead role in the indie A White Trash Christmas, a take on the Christmas Carol story that centers on the tribulations of of a trashy, whiskey-soaked, unemployed hairdresser and mother (Manning) who is visited by three ghosts who try to show her a path to a brighter future. Ron Carlson is directing from a script he co-wrote with Terri Kauffman. Carlson and Rachel North are producing. Manning, known for such films as Hustle & Flow and 8 Mile, is repped by APA and MPE.
Taryn Manning Set To Star In 'A White Trash Christmas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Early Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Johnny Depp Loses Bid To Delay $25M Fraud Trial On Heels Of Train Wreck Rolling Stone Profile
- ‘Scorpion’ Actress Jadyn Wong Joins ‘Needle In A Timestack’; Raymond J. Barry Cast In ‘Made In Chinatown…
- Peter Bart: New Irish Mind-Set Triggers Upswing In Dublin Economy, And Revolution In Its Pop Culture