EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Latest TV News
- Lionsgate Developing Remakes Of Facebook Watch’s Kim Kardashian West Prank Show ‘You Kiddin' Me?!’ In The UK…
- Heather Graham To Topline 'Hypnotist's Love Story' Drama Based On Liane Moriarty Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Creator Developing German Series ‘The Last Cop’ For U.S.
- ‘Manifest’ Gets Order For Three Additional Episodes From NBC
- ‘Animals’ Creators Phil Matarese & Mike Luciano Ink 20th Century Fox TV Deal
- ‘Supergirl’ Producers: Lex Luthor On The Way To National City