Sony Pictures Television has upped Flory Bramnick to EVP U.S. Cable Sales and Philip Martzolf to EVP U.S. Syndication Sales, the company announced today. Bramnick, the SVP U.S. Cable Distribution since 2004, will run all sales ops for SPT and be responsible for feature film and TV sales to cable outlets and for creating strategic sales opportunities for the studio. Martzolf, previously SVP Northern Region, will lead first-run and off-net syndicated programming sales as well as library sales.
Sony Pictures TV Promotes Sales Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Promises Fox News Channel He Will Toss CNN’s Jim Acosta From Future Pressers If He “Misbehaves”
- Fox Developing Animated Comedy ‘Buffalo Wings’ From ‘Nobodies’ Creators
- ‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ Renewed For Season 7 By ABC
- Meet The New Lex Luthor: Jon Cryer Lands Iconic Villain Role For ‘Supergirl’
- Departing Paramount Network President Kevin Kay’s Farewell Message: “Bet On The Talent”
- ‘Young Justice: Outsiders’ Gets Season 3 Launch Date On DC Universe – Watch The Teaser