Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta drew 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere on Sunday to mark the most-watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise. In adults 18-49, the reality series averaged 1.9 million. It was up 20% from last season’s premiere in total viewers and 10% in 18-49. On Showtime, new drama Homeland posted another series high in total viewers: 1.33 million at 10 PM and 1.61 million for the night for a fourth consecutive week of audience growth. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter, posted its largest viewership since the season premiere with 1.98 million viewers, up 10% vs. last week, and 2.45 million for the night.
'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Premiere Posts Franchise High, 'Homeland' Still Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Gain Yards With Seahawks-Packers; ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Fall Finale Hits Season…
- ‘SMILF’: Frankie Shaw’s Showtime Comedy Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Trailer
- Reality TV Wins Its Own Critics’ Choice Awards Show
- ‘Empire’ Casts Alicia Coppola; ‘Star’ Adds Tammi Mac
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Judge’s Ruling On Jim Acosta Badge A White House Win
- Brad Carr Joins Endemol Shine North America As SVP Production