Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- NATAS Unveils Digital Drama Series Pre-Nominations For Daytime Emmy Awards
- ‘This Is Us’: Beth-Centered Episode Visits Her Past & Reveals New Career Direction
- Andrew McCabe To Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Still Behaves Suspiciously
- ‘Batwoman’: Dougray Scott To Star In CW Pilot; Marcos Siega Steps In For David Nutter As Director
- ‘Nightflyers’: No Season 2 For George R.R. Martin Horror Thriller Series On Syfy
- Thruline Entertainment Ups Alexandra Peck To Director Of Development