Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest TV News
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Gets 2019 Trial Date For 1974 Playboy Mansion Assault Case
- Bravo Cancels ‘Dirty John’ Red Carpet Ahead Of World Premiere Screening Due To Fires
- NBC Nabs ‘Red Stick’ Crime Drama From Patricia Cornwell & Matt Tolmach
- CBS Developing ‘Dad Vs. Father’ Family Comedy From Kurt Braunohler & Cedric The Entertainer
- 'Wild Cards': 2 TV Series Based On George R.R. Martin’s Books In Works At Hulu
- Disney And WarnerMedia Will Emerge As Winners In Streaming Space, Media Analyst Says