Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'A Discovery Of Witches' Trailer: Demons & Witches Hide In Plain Sight In Sky Fantasy Drama
- ‘Skyfall’s Rory Kinnear & ‘The Crown's John Heffernan Join Benedict Cumberbatch’s C4 Drama ‘Brexit…
- Hugo Speer & Sharon Small To Topline Acorn TV’s Cop Drama ‘London Kills’
- England’s 6-1 Trouncing Of Panama Peaks With 14M Viewers & 82% Share On BBC One
- Discovery & Germany’s ProSiebenSat.1 Bring Together Digital Platforms To Take On Netflix & Amazon
- Vice Studios Wins First Gameshow Commission With ‘Beat The Internet With John Robins’ For UKTV