The National Board of Review of Motion Pictures announced today that NBC News’ Today news anchor Natalie Morales has been tapped to host the annual National Board of Review Awards Gala, taking place on January 10th at NYC’s Cipriani 42nd Street. This year’s winners will be announced on December 1 so that voting members have the opportunity to see as many films as possible. To determine the NBR’s annual awards, ballots are sent in by the 110 members – film enthusiasts, academics, filmmakers, and students in the New York metropolitan area – and subsequently tabulated by a certified public accountancy firm in order to decide the winners. An Awards Jury helps set the special achievement awards presented at the gala.
National Board Of Review Sets Awards Host
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Awardsline News
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks…
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Noah Schnapp On PTSD & Possession In Season 2
- 'The Handmaid's Tale's Alexis Bledel On The “Deep Sense Of Injustice” In Season 2
- Issa Rae Calls Criticism Of New Sexual Fluidity Project ‘Him Or Her’ “Absolutely Ridiculous”, Talks ‘Insecure’ Season…
- Teen Choice Awards: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Solo’, ‘Riverdale’ Lead Nominations – List
- ‘GLOW’ Showrunners Carly Mensch & Liz Flahive On Comfortable Leotards, Season 2 & “Eerie” ’80s Political…