Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
Latest Film News
- Gal Gadot and 'Wonder Woman 1984' Planned As Warner's Big Comic-Con Surprise
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- Universal Bringing The Thrills To Comic-Con With ‘Glass’ & ‘Halloween’
- Richard Alan Greenberg Dies: Title Designer On ‘Alien’, ‘Superman’, ‘Matrix’ & Many More…
- Jennifer Todd Beats Jason Blum In Runoff For Movie Academy Governors Board Seat – Update
- WarnerMedia’s New No-Nonsense Logo Projects “Extremely Utilitarian” Image, Expert Says