EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance