Tarsem Singh’s Immortals chalked up an estimated $1.4 million in Thursday midnight screenings in roughly 900 locations. Frequently compared with 300, Immortals shares a couple of producers on that movie — Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnari. It’s also of interest because it offers a look at Henry Cavill, who in addition to playing the mortal Theseus in Relativity’s movie has been cast as the Man of Steel in Warner Bros’ reboot of Superman. It’ll be interesting to see how well Immortals lives up to its title as the day and the weekend progress.
Midnights For 'Immortals': $1.4 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, ‘Instant Family…
- Viggo Mortensen & Mahershala Ali Drive 'Green Book'; Willem Dafoe Paints 'At Eternity's Gate' – Specialty…
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Conjures $31M In Two Days Overseas – International Box Office
- Kelly McMahon To Succeed Retiring Joan Graves As MPAA Ratings Chief
- As Movies Become Commoditized, Toronto’s Search Engine Seeks True Love
- How Edward Norton’s EDO Is Revolutionizing The Movie Test-Screening Biz: No More Pens, No More Papers, No More Waiting