Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- NATAS Unveils Digital Drama Series Pre-Nominations For Daytime Emmy Awards
- ‘This Is Us’: Beth-Centered Episode Visits Her Past & Reveals New Career Direction
- Andrew McCabe To Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Still Behaves Suspiciously
- ‘Batwoman’: Dougray Scott To Star In CW Pilot; Marcos Siega Steps In For David Nutter As Director
- ‘Nightflyers’: No Season 2 For George R.R. Martin Horror Thriller Series On Syfy
- Thruline Entertainment Ups Alexandra Peck To Director Of Development