Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Donald Trump Tweets Defense Of Paris Trip, Demands Florida Elections Be Called For Rick Scott And Ron DeSantis
Latest TV News
- ‘No Activity’: CBS All Access Unveils Season 2 Trailer & Key Art
- Allen Leech To Co-Star In CBS' NSA Spy Drama Pilot 'Surveillance'
- Michelle Obama Delivers ABC’s Most Watched Sunday This Season
- ‘Gormenghast’: Neil Gaiman, Akiva Goldsman & Toby Whithouse On Adapting Mervyn Peake’s Epic – Q&A
- Producer Craig Zadan Remembered In Dazzling, Star-Filled Tribute At TV Academy
- ‘Christmas On I.C.E.!’ Promo: Samantha Bee Sets Date For ‘Full Frontal’ Holiday Special