Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
'Star Trek: Short Treks' Set On CBS All Access, 'Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Unveiled, Rebecca Romijn Joining The Cast - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- ‘Dateline’ & ’20/20′ Lead Ratings On Newsmag Friday, CBS Tops Viewers
- Eisner Awards 2018: The Complete Winners List — Comic-Con
- Donald Trump Fret-Tweets About Michael Cohen’s Recording But Reassures, “Your Favorite President Did Nothing Wrong!”…
- ‘The Passage’ Sets Early-2019 Debut Date On Fox – Comic Con
- Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; ‘Black-ish’ Actor “Unequivocally Disputes” Criminal Claim
- ‘Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform – Comic-Con