Twentieth Television’s The Ricki Lake Show was cleared for syndication launch when it was able to secure the Tribune station in New York in the scurry last week when the last available premium station slots for next fall were taken. Today, Twntieth TV made the rollout official, announcing clearances fie the show in over 50% of the country. The Ricki Lake Show now joins Jeff Probst, Katie and Steve Harvey on the launch pad for September. The show is described as “fresh, fun, interesting talk that will cover subjects that range from parenting, weight loss, losing love and finding it again.” It has been sold to 8 Tribune stations, including WPIX in New York, where it will replace Anderson. Twentieth is supplementing top market distribution with sibling Fox TV Stations, which will carry the show in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston. Also picking up Ricki Lake are stations owned by Sinclair, Local TV, Post Newsweek, Fisher, Granite, New Vision, Journal, Citadel, Quincy and Gray.
It’s Official: Twentieth TV’s ‘Ricki Lake Show’ To Launch Next Fall; Cleared In 50% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold