A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA