FX is extending the current fourth season of flagship drama Sons Of Anarchy, the highest-rated yet for the biker series, with a pickup of one additional episode. That will bring the total fourth season order to the Kurt Sutter-created SOA to 14 episodes. The series’ Season 4 finale will now air on December 6. “Creatively, this has been Sons’ best and biggest season ever,” said FX’s EVP original programming Nick Grad. “Kurt asked us to consider adding an extra episode to fully close this current chapter of the Sons saga. By adding the extra episode, it wraps up a magnificent season in extraordinary fashion. This is a real bonus for fans of the series.”
FX Orders Additional Episode Of 'SOA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel