It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest TV News
- ‘Dumplin’ Trailer: Jennifer Aniston & Danielle Macdonald Rewrite The Pageant Playbook In Netflix Movie
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Discovery To Air Live Special From Bottom Of Massive Submerged Sink Hole
- ‘American Vandal’ Star Jimmy Tatro’s ‘The Real Bros Of Simi Valley’ Lands At Facebook Watch
- Fox Buys ‘Hood River’ Brewery Comedy From ‘Family Guy’ Co-EP & Kapital
- ‘The Bachelor’ Season 23 Gets Premiere Date With Colton Underwood As Rosemaster