It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
Latest TV News
- Narrative PR Hires Publicist Alex Schack In Latest Ramp-Up
- ESPN Will Not Broadcast National Anthem During ‘Monday Night Football’
- Miss America Goes Rogue: Cara Mund Says Gretchen Carlson Stole Spotlight
- ‘The Affair’: Ruth Wilson Says She Had “No Say” Over Her Character’s Storyline
- ‘Dopesick’: Beth Macy Book About America’s Opioid Crisis In The Works For TV From Warren Littlefield & Fox…
- Judge Grants Restraining Order To Protect Stan Lee