Debmar-Mercury has cleared freshman The Jeremy Kyle Show in more than 50% of the U.S. for next season, including on the Fox stations in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, D.C., and Houston. The pickups by the Fox and Sinclair stations seal hourlong talk show strip’s renewal for a second season. Produced by ITV Studios America, The Jeremy Kyle Show stars daytime UK star Kyle as he tries to help everyday people facing extraordinary challenges.
Debmar-Mercury's Syndicated Strip 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold