Treme co-creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer envision their HBO series ending after 4 seasons. In an interview with Nola.com on Monday, Simon revealed that he has notified HBO of their plan to have characters’ stories play out over four seasons via memo. Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans, has been renewed for a third season, which is now starting production. No decision has been made beyond that, but HBO is known for giving the top creators on its roster the freedom to end their series in the way they have envisioned it.
David Simon Wants 4 Seasons For 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest TV News
- WGA: Georgia’s Proposed Anti-Abortion Law Could Send State’s Film & TV Industry Packing
- Rahm Emanuel Denounces Jussie Smollett’s “Abomination” On CNN
- ATA Blasts WGA For Threatening To Throw “Industry Into Chaos” As Latest Talks End
- Jussie Smollett Is Guilty, Prosecutor Who Dropped ‘Empire’ Star Charges Says
- Sean Hannity To Interview Donald Trump On Wednesday
- ‘Wild Seed’ Drama Series Based On Sci-Fi Book In Works At Amazon From Viola Davis & Julius Tennon’s…