Treme co-creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer envision their HBO series ending after 4 seasons. In an interview with Nola.com on Monday, Simon revealed that he has notified HBO of their plan to have characters’ stories play out over four seasons via memo. Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans, has been renewed for a third season, which is now starting production. No decision has been made beyond that, but HBO is known for giving the top creators on its roster the freedom to end their series in the way they have envisioned it.
David Simon Wants 4 Seasons For 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Viacom Layoffs Hit Mostly Paramount Network Staffers
- Deadline Sets Another First With Awards Upfront Presentation
- Kirsten Gillibrand Announces White House Run On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- ‘True Detective’ Ratings Down In Season 3 Premiere
- Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap – In 2017
- ‘Wu Assassins’: Li Jun Li Cast In Netflix Martial Arts Series