Treme co-creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer envision their HBO series ending after 4 seasons. In an interview with Nola.com on Monday, Simon revealed that he has notified HBO of their plan to have characters’ stories play out over four seasons via memo. Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans, has been renewed for a third season, which is now starting production. No decision has been made beyond that, but HBO is known for giving the top creators on its roster the freedom to end their series in the way they have envisioned it.
David Simon Wants 4 Seasons For 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Doubles Down On Anti-Trump Recession Wish
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks…
- ‘Dynasty’: Lead Cast Member Not Returning For Season 2 Of the CW Series
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Tom Arnold Games Nicolle Wallace, Poppy Harlow While Plugging Michael Cohen Meeting For Donald Trump Tapes Show
- Bill Cosby Former Attorney: His Conviction “A Travesty Of Justice”