CBS Films announced today that it will release its airplane thriller 7500 on August 31, 2012. The Grudge helmer Takashi Shimizu is set to direct the story of a group of passengers who encounter what appears to be a supernatural force while on a transpacific flight. Craig Rosenberg (Lost) wrote the screenplay for the film, which begins shooting this month. We reported Tuesday that Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten and Amy Smart will star in the film; since then, Jamie Chung, Christian Serratos and Scout Taylor-Compton have been added to the cast.
CBS Films Sets Release Date For '7500'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest Film News
- ‘The Predator’ Set To Invade San Diego Comic-Con
- Marvel Skips SDCC But Seattle Is ‘Avengers’ Central This Weekend
- Robert Zemeckis Taking On Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’
- More MoviePass Drama: Stock See-Saws As Parent Company Pitches Ways To Avoid Nasdaq Delisting
- Hollywood Condemns Fox News, Trump’s Zero-Tolerance Policy: Adam Scott, James Gunn, Others Speak Out
- ‘The Black Room’ Picked Up By MajorJazz, Based On Co-Writer’s Experience In Psychic Research Institute