In its second week, AMC’s period Western Hell On Wheels drew 3.8 million total viewers, 1.8 million in adults 18-49 and 25-54. That was down 14% in total viewers, 25% in 18-49 and 21% in 25-54 from the series’ solid premiere. Meanwhile, another freshman, Showtime’s Homeland, continues its steady growth. The conspiracy thriller averaged 1.42 million viewers at 10 PM, up 7% from the previous Sunday, and 1.68 million for the night to post its fifth consecutive week of ratings increases. At Lifetime, Project Runway spinoff Project Accessory has averaged 1.1 million viewers in its first 3 weeks, tracking 214% higher than the mothership series did in its first season on Bravo.
Cable Ratings: 'Hell On Wheels' Slides In Week 2, 'Homeland' Continues To Grow
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey
- SNL: Celebrity Family Feud Goes “Gaga” For Oscar Nominees
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Don Cheadle
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards