Aviv Giladi is the current Chairman of R.G.E. Group Limited, a privately held media group based in Israel that specializes in a variety of content and production activities, principally for television. Icon today announced the appointment of Aviv Giladi as CEO of the Icon UK group of companies, comprising Icon Film Distribution (IFD), Icon Home Entertainment (IHE), Icon Entertainment International (IEI) and Majestic Films & Television. Commenting on his appointment, Aviv said “I am excited to be involved in taking Icon forward and creating new opportunities”.
Aviv Giladi Named CEO Of Icon UK Group
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dakota Johnson, Lynne Ramsay Among Marrakech Film Festival Jury; ‘Roma’, ‘Green Book’ Among Galas
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…