EXCLUSIVE: Veteran Gersh TV lit agents Amy L. Retzinger and Rob Golenberg have left the agency. Both had been there for more than a decade. The move is a fallout from Gersh’s recent hire of CAA TV lit agent Roy Ashton as Partner and Head of the Television Literary Department and part of a restructuring at the department under Ashton. Neither Retzinger nor Golenberg have lined up their next gigs yet. There has been speculation that Retzinger might be headed to upstart Verve, while Golenberg is in the process of starting a representation/production business, which he will likely announce after the first of the year.
Amy Retzinger & Rob Golenberg Exit Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault