With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Former Attorney: His Conviction “A Travesty Of Justice”
- ‘Nightbreed’ TV Series Reboot From Clive Barker & Morgan Creek In Works At Syfy
- Netflix Fired Comms Chief Jonathan Friedland Over His Use Of The N-Word
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Creator Veena Sud On How Lack Of Asian American Representation Influenced Her Career
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Admits He “Minimized” N-Word Use By PR Chief
- ‘Legends Of Tomorrow’: Courtney Ford Upped To Series Regular For Season 4