EXCLUSIVE: USA Network has promoted Alex Sepiol to SVP Original Scripted Series Programming. He will continue to report to Bill McGoldrick, also SVP, Original Scripted Programming. In 2005, Sepiol brought Burn Notice to the network as a pitch and supervised the development of what would become one of USA’s signature series. He subsequently brought in and developed White Collar, Fairly Legal and USA’s newest hit, Suits. As SVP, Sepiol will continue to oversee production on the four series. He is currently shepherding two recently greenlighted pilots: the untitled Douglas McGrath project, one of two half-hour pilots that mark USA’s foray into comedy, and an untitled hourlong drama by White Collar creator Jeff Eastin. Sepiol also shepherded the development at USA of In Plain Sight, which had been originally set up at UPN, and the day-to-day production through Season 2. “Alex has consistently demonstrated an eye for shows that not only connect with our audience but push the USA brand to new and exciting places,” McGoldrick said. “In his short time as an executive, he has identified and cultivated relationships with some of the most talented writers working in television today.” Sepiol joined USA in the summer of 2001 as assistant to now USA co-president Jeff Wachtel. After a brief hiatus, Sepiol rejoined the network in 2004 and was upped to VP in 2009.
USA Network's Alex Sepiol Promoted To SVP Original Scripted Series Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- Steven S. DeKnight Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- VFX Supervisor Everett Burrell Brings AIs, Soaring Megalopolis & Real-World Science To ‘Altered Carbon’
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats