Leading U.S. Spanish-language network Univision has picked up Latin American talent competition series ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen, from American Idol creator Simon Fuller, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Jamie King. Also locked in by distributor Endemol are media giant Televisa in Mexico, where the show will air on Televisa’s flagship network Canal de las Estrellas, and leading network Caracol TV in Colombia. The Chosen, which is currently being filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese, is slated to air simultaneously in 21 countries in the first quarter of 2012.
Univision Picks Up Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony & Simon Fuller's '¡Q'Viva!' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot
- WarnerMedia Will Add A Diversity Executive To Top Management Team
- Asif Ali Cast In ‘Richard Lovely' Fox Comedy Pilot