Bravo marketing executive Nicole Sabatini is moving to sister cable network Style as SVP Marketing, a newly created position. She will oversee all marketing activities for the network, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith. Sabatini is the latest executive addition from the NBC Universal part of the new NBCUni to join Style, formerly owned by Comcast and now under the purview of Lauren Zalaznick. Bravo’s president and general manager Frances Berwick now also oversees Style, and NBC PR executive Jamie French was recently named VP communications for Style, also a newly created position. For the past 4 years, Sabatini was VP of Ad Sales & Marketing for Bravo Media. Previously, she was at Nickelodeon as VP, New Business Development Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Style Network Taps Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- James Corden Concludes ‘The Late Late Show’s Week In London After 1M Apply For Tickets
- Paul McCartney Redefines ‘Carpool Karaoke’ With James Corden In Liverpool
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation