EXCLUSIVE: Fox and producer John Davis have acquired feature rights to Myra McEntire’s debut novel Hourglass. Published by Egmont, the novel is catching on with a youthful female demographic. It’s a time-slip romance about a teen girl plagued by visions of the past, who meets a handsome stranger who can see the future. Together they travel through time and find action, adventure and romance. Davis will produce, and Magnet Management’s Brandy Rivers and Mitch Solomon will be exec producers. The acquisition was made from Davis’ discretionary fund.
John Davis Acquires Myra McEntire Novel 'Hourglass'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest Film News
- Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Helming Debut: ‘Rent’ Creator Jonathan Larson’s ‘Tick, Tick…Boom!;’ ‘Evan Hansen’s Steven…
- Alicia Witt Takes Lead In Indie Feature ‘Modern Persuasion,’ Based On Jane Austen Book
- ‘Iron Man’ At 10: How One Film Set A Dominant Path For Marvel, Kevin Feige, Robert Downey Jr. & Jon Favreau
- CAA Signs James Frey As Sam & Aaron Taylor-Johnson Ready ‘A Million Little Pieces’ Film For Fall Festivals
- Raw, Film4, Sidney Kimmel To Make Feature Based on Sundance Doc ‘Three Identical Strangers’
- AMC Theatres And Facebook Team For Ticketing Via Social Media