EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Responds To French Ambassador’s Letter Protesting ‘Daily Show’ World Cup Joke
- Samantha Bee: Mitch McConnell And Paul Ryan As Compromised By Vladimir Putin As Donald Trump
- Comcast Drops Out Of Fox Bidding, Ceding Prize To Disney
- ‘Meghan And Harry: The First 100 Days’ Is Debut Order For Royalty-Themed Streaming Platform
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Cast And Creator Join Conan – And Maybe Walter White Lives On – Comic-Con
- SAG-AFTRA Members Grant Strike Authorization Against TV Animation Biz