EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
Latest TV News
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’
- Roseanne Barr Reacts To Her Character’s Fate Being Revealed On ‘The Conners’ Premiere
- ‘The Conners’ Cast On Show’s Resurrection And Writing Out Roseanne – PaleyFest NY (SPOILERS)
- ‘Sisters’ Drama Based On Australian TV Series From Annie Weisman & Jason Katims Lands At Fox As Put Pilot
- Netflix Would Like Hollywood To Know It’s A Star Factory
- ‘Alice’ Series Reboot From Diablo Cody & Liz Astrof Set At Fox As Put Pilot