EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling the Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Letterkenny' Producer New Metric Media To Launch U.S. Division With Nashville-Set Crime Drama & Mob & Comedy Projects
Latest TV News
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On VH1
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Chides Apple & Disney For Being “Very Late” To Streaming
- ‘To Whom It May Concern’: Raymond Ablack, Michael Cassidy, Taylor Dearden & Ana Villafañe Cast In CBS…
- Rachel Bilson To Star In Fox’s Tom Kapinos Pilot ‘Lovestruck’ In Return To Network
- ESPN+ And UFC Extend Deal, Add Pay-Per-View Rights Through 2025
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Star Tituss Burgess Inks With CAA