After 2 low-rated airings in its high-profile Thursday 8:30 PM slot, rookie comedy How To be A Gentleman was relegated to Saturdays last week. But after one outing in its new Saturday berth, the comedy has been pulled from there too. In the fast nationals, the original How To be A Gentleman drew 2.4 million viewers at 8:30 PM, dropping from its lead-in, a Two And A Half Men repeat (3.6 million).
'How To Be A Gentleman' Pulled From Saturdays After One Airing
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Dave Stewart & ‘The Voice’ EP Audrey Morrissey Clear Up Legal Issues Around NBC Music Format ‘Songland…
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"