Castings continue on Legendary Entertainment’s Paradise Lost, the action- and effects-centered take on John Milton’s epic poem being directed by Alex Proyas. The latest: Diego Boneta, who is playing the lead in New Line’s musical Rock Of Ages, has been cast as Adam. He will play opposite Camille Belle, whom Deadline reported is playing Eve. Bradley Cooper is Lucifer and Benjamin Walker plays the archangel Micheal in the film, which tells the biblical tale of the battle between good and evil that was the war that began all wars. Production is slated to begin in January.
Diego Boneta Is Adam In 'Paradise Lost'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, "Different Shows" In Rose Garden Presser
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Latest Film News
- ‘Once Upon A Time In…Hollywood’ Teaser: First Look Trailer At Quentin Tarantino Film
- ‘Dial H For Hero’ Preview: Reconnecting The Party Line Of The DC Universe
- Avi Arad: From ‘Blade’ To ‘Morbius,’ Three Decades Of Mining Marvel
- Sky Orders Third Season Of ‘Tin Star’; 42 Hires Former WME Exec Eugenie Furniss As Lit Manager — UK Briefs
- Disney’s Bob Iger Hails “A Historic Day For Our Company” Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging…
- Disney Closes Fox Deal, Kicking Off New Era For Hollywood – Update