Castings continue on Legendary Entertainment’s Paradise Lost, the action- and effects-centered take on John Milton’s epic poem being directed by Alex Proyas. The latest: Diego Boneta, who is playing the lead in New Line’s musical Rock Of Ages, has been cast as Adam. He will play opposite Camille Belle, whom Deadline reported is playing Eve. Bradley Cooper is Lucifer and Benjamin Walker plays the archangel Micheal in the film, which tells the biblical tale of the battle between good and evil that was the war that began all wars. Production is slated to begin in January.
Diego Boneta Is Adam In 'Paradise Lost'
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest Film News
- Jason Reitman To Direct Next ‘Ghostbusters’ Movie, Coming In 2020
- WME Signs Bart Freundlich, Director Of Sundance Opener ‘After The Wedding’
- ‘Slime’ Time For Paramount Players, Steve Pink & Jeff Morris
- Danny Glover Set For Sony’s ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Sequel
- Rose Byrne, Justin Hartley, Wanda Sykes & More Set To Co-Star In CBS Films Comedy ‘Lexi’
- Sofia Coppola And Bill Murray To Reteam For ‘On The Rocks’, Apple & A24’s First Film