Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest Film News
- ‘Warcraft’ Director Duncan Jones Teases Movie Based On Comic Book Series Rogue Trooper
- “Lost” Stanley Kubrick Screenplay ‘Burning Secret’ Discovered By College Professor
- Beanie Feldstein Comedy ‘How To Build A Girl’ Adds Cast, Lionsgate With Shoot Under Way
- Juliette Binoche, Ethan Hawke, Catherine Deneuve To Star In Cannes Winner Hirokazu Kore-eda’s ‘Truth’
- STX Entertainment Eyes August IPO In Hong Kong
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Registers $100M+ WW; ‘Skyscraper’ Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore – International…