She’s among the most wretched small screen personalities ever. And yet she’s left WME and signed with ICM. Presumably because Nancy “J’accuse” Grace found some Hollywood agency who thinks she can become a star from ABC’s Dancing With The Lameasses and not just a TV blonde who rants about white-trash murders. Ugh.
Why Would Any Agency Want Nancy Grace?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Disney Rings 'Hunchback' Bell: David Henry Hwang To Script Live Action Musical, Alan Menken/Stephen Schwartz Writing Music
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Takes A Closer Look At How Donald Trump Is Losing The Government Shutdown Fight
- CBS Orders ‘The Story Of Us’ Comedy Pilot From Mike Royce & Nick Stoller
- Mike Gillespie Launches Brave Artists Talent Management Company
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch
- CBS Acting CEO & Brass Hit Dull Button In Digital Town Hall; Questioned About Les Moonves, Viacom Merger Talk & More