Charlie Sheen’s media blitz on Sept. 19, the day of the Two and a Half Men season premiere, continues. In addition to his Comedy Central roast airing that night, Sheen will appear on The Wendy Williams Show earlier that day for an exclusive daytime interview. If you wonder how Williams scooped more established daytime players like Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Phil or the ladies from The View in landing Sheen, the show is produced and distributed by Lionsgate subsidiary Debmar-Mercury, which is also set to distribute Sheen’s Lionsgate TV-produced new sitcom Anger Management.
Wendy Williams Nabs Exclusive Charlie Sheen Interview In Corporate Synergy Move
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest TV News
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical
- Donald Trump Tweets At Unpaid Federal Employees: “GREAT PATRIOTS” Who Will “WIN BIG!”
- L.A. Rams’ & Patriots’ Wins See NFL Ratings Jump Double Digits Over 2018
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’