Warner Bros International Television Production has acquired a majority stake in indie TV producer BlazHoffski, which operates in the Netherlands and Belgium. The move is part of Warners’ plan to establish production arms worldwide and boost its profile as a producer of local scripted and non-scripted fare. As part of the deal, the studio will distribute BlazHoffski formats and shows internationally. BlazHoffski produces unscripted and reality programming for the Dutch and Belgian markets; its fare includes Hello Goodbye, Figure It Out, Intensive Caring, Tower C and CIA.
Warner Bros Acquires Euro TV Producer BlazHoffski
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Can A ‘Marvelous’ Newcomer Knock Off Category Regulars On Her First Try?
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Emmy-Contending 'Blue Planet II' Reveals Ocean's Wonders, From Transgender Fish To Creatures That Use Tools
- ‘Scotty And The Secret History Of Hollywood’ Among Nine Documentaries Acquired By Starz
- Dylan Byers Joins NBC News To Cover Hollywood, Silicon Valley
- Sky & Viacom's C5 Rip Up Schedules To Accommodate Aretha Franklin Docs