ATO Pictures has acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s Last Call at the Oasis, the Jessica Yu-directed film that premiered at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival. The documentary is about the global water crisis, the role that water plays in our lives and the hardships that are created around the world when clean water is not available. The film is produced by Elise Pearlstein. The deal was brokered by Submarine’s Josh Braun. It is the second festival film to be acquired by ATO, which bought the comedy The Oranges before the festival wrapped.
Toronto: ATO Pictures Acquires 'Last Call At The Oasis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease