EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Boss producer Studio Lambert has entered a partnership with indie U.K. production company Spun Gold. Under the pact, Spun Gold’s UK-created formats will be produced in the U.S. with Studio Lambert, which has similar arrangements with two other U.K.-based independent production companies, Betty and Nutopia. Since its 2004 launch, Spun Gold, which has produced unscripted series as well as several specials featuring members of the British Royal Family including Prince William, has been run by CEO Nick Bullen. Founded by Stephen Lambert, Studio Lambert launched its U.S. operations about 3 years ago with Project Runway creator Eli Holzman as president. The company’s series roster includes The Pitch for AMC and Diamond Divers for Spike.
Studio Lambert Inks Deal With UK Indie Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest TV News
- ‘American Gods’ Unleashes Extended Official Trailer For Season 2
- Gillian Anderson Set To Join ‘The Crown’ Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
- Pete Davidson Jokes About Suicide Scare, Reviews ‘The Mule’ In ‘SNL’ Return
- Producers Guild Awards: ‘Green Book’ Takes Best Picture; ‘Americans’ & ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Lead TV – Winners…
- PGA Awards Honoree Kenya Barris Tips Hat To Norman Lear, Reveals Early Dream Job
- Amy Sherman-Palladino On Norman Lear’s Legacy: ‘He Taught Sitcom Writers How To Write Sitcoms’ – PGA…