EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Boss producer Studio Lambert has entered a partnership with indie U.K. production company Spun Gold. Under the pact, Spun Gold’s UK-created formats will be produced in the U.S. with Studio Lambert, which has similar arrangements with two other U.K.-based independent production companies, Betty and Nutopia. Since its 2004 launch, Spun Gold, which has produced unscripted series as well as several specials featuring members of the British Royal Family including Prince William, has been run by CEO Nick Bullen. Founded by Stephen Lambert, Studio Lambert launched its U.S. operations about 3 years ago with Project Runway creator Eli Holzman as president. The company’s series roster includes The Pitch for AMC and Diamond Divers for Spike.
Studio Lambert Inks Deal With UK Indie Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Latest TV News
- President Trump On Brett Kavanaugh: “I Think Everything Is Going To Be Just Fine”
- Julie Chen Moonves – Oops, She Said It Again On Thursday ‘Big Brother’
- Mark Steines Sues Hallmark Channel Owner Over ‘Home & Family’ Exit; Crown Media Says “No Merit” To Claims…
- NBC Buys Mother-Daughter FBI Drama From Wendy Calhoun & Elizabeth Banks
- BCDF Pictures Acquires Fantasy Book Series ‘The Riftwar Saga’ For TV Adaptation
- BET Confirms Quincy Jones Special, Unveils Guest List