I’m going to paraphrase one of my favorite Muppet Show lines again: “There is no ratings news this morning.” Because of a slew of NFL local preemptions on all major networks, fast nationals this morning are grossly inflated and will be adjusted downward. So that 3.4/9 demo rating for Big Brother, which would be a season high, is not. But CBS is still expected to win the night in 18-49 and total viewers. The other original last night, ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.6/5) was also up significantly but will give up most if not all of the gains in the finals.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Preemption Heavy Thursday Behind 'Big Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- ‘$100,000 Pyramid’ Contestant Addresses Barack Obama-Osama Bin Laden Snafu