I’m going to paraphrase one of my favorite Muppet Show lines again: “There is no ratings news this morning.” Because of a slew of NFL local preemptions on all major networks, fast nationals this morning are grossly inflated and will be adjusted downward. So that 3.4/9 demo rating for Big Brother, which would be a season high, is not. But CBS is still expected to win the night in 18-49 and total viewers. The other original last night, ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.6/5) was also up significantly but will give up most if not all of the gains in the finals.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Preemption Heavy Thursday Behind 'Big Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Dating No Filter’ Producer Lime Pictures Relocates Unscripted Exec Ben Crompton To LA To Bolster U.S. Expansion
- Super Bowl LIII Set, As New England Patriots Beat Kansas City Chiefs 37-31 In OT
- Los Angeles Rams Going To Super Bowl, Beat New Orleans Saints 26-23 In OT
- Fiji Water Girl Kelleth Cuthbert Snags ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Appearance
- Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: “Stop Acting Like Young People”; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition