The PGA Tour has extended the existing CBS and NBC deals, which were both up in 2012, for 9 more years, taking them through the 2021 season. That coincides with the remaining years of the PGA Tour’s exclusive 15-year cable TV agreement with Golf Channel that began in 2007. There will be no major changes to the TV schedule: CBS will continue its current broadcast television package, an average of 20 tournaments through the life of the agreements, while NBC will continue to televise an average of 10 events per year.
PGA Tour Signs New 9-Year Agreements With NBC & CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest TV News
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical
- Donald Trump Tweets At Unpaid Federal Employees: “GREAT PATRIOTS” Who Will “WIN BIG!”
- L.A. Rams’ & Patriots’ Wins See NFL Ratings Jump Double Digits Over 2018
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’