EXCLUSIVE: Paula Patton has joined the cast of Disconnect, the indie drama that’s being directed by Murderball‘s Henry Alex Rubin. She joins Alexander Skarsgard, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo and Jason Bateman in the Andrew Stern-scripted drama about disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Patton’s coming off Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol and Jumping The Broom. She’s repped by WME and Flavor Unit. The film’s being produced by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films, with Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton, Bill Horberg and Marc Forster producing.
Paula Patton Joins 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest Film News
- John Landis, Who Directed Aretha Franklin’s Only Two Movie Perfs, Remembers Her ‘Blues Brothers’ Turns
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s ‘Here And Now’ To Hit Theaters In November In AMBI & Paramount Deal
- Bankruptcy Court OKs Sale Of Relativity Media To UltraV Holdings
- Imagine Entertainment Ups Karen Lunder To Head Film Development & Production
- ‘Mulan’ Writing Duo Lauren Hynek And Elizabeth Martin Ink With APA
- Hot ‘Cherry’ Book Auction Handcuffed Because Imprisoned Author Has Run Short Of Phone Call Minutes