Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Steve Levitan Revises Statement That He Won't Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs
David Hogg Calls For New Advertiser Boycott Of Laura Ingraham Over "Summer Camp" Child Detention Center Description
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest TV News
- Dick Delson Dies: Longtime Hollywood Publicist Was 81
- 'Electric Dreams' Production Designer Julie Berghoff Explains Anthology Series Challenges & Her Visions Of The Future
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Star DeWanda Wise Talks “Ebbs And Flows” Of Her Career As A…
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Has Spinoff Launch Pads In Michelle Yeoh & Jason Issacs
- NBC Sets Fall 2018 Premiere Dates: ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Voice’, ‘Manifest’ & More
- Steve Levitan Revises Statement That He Won’t Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs