Oxygen has greenlighted Best Ink, a competition reality series featuring 10 tattoo artists competing for a cash prize. The hourlong project, originally announced as in development at Oxygen’s upfront in April, has received an eight-episode order for a winter premiere. Former American Idol contestant Kimberly Caldwell, described as a “tattoo fanatic,” has been tapped as host. Tattoo artist Joe Capobianco will serve as a head judge, joined by model/tattoo-shop owner Sabina Kelley. Bunim/Murray is producing, with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rico Martinez serving as executive producers.
Oxygen Picks Up 'Best Ink' To Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Latest TV News
- Lifetime Decks Its Halls With 23 Holiday-Themed Movies & More Cheer
- Rod Rosenstein Headed To White House, Expected To Resign As Deputy AG
- HBO To Open Doors To Westeros In Northern Ireland As It Eyes Major ‘Game Of Thrones’ Tourist Attractions
- Glass Entertainment Group Inks Overall Deal With Danny Passman’s Crybaby Media; Will Open L.A. Office
- Greg Lipstone Joins Ben Silverman and Howard T. Owens’ Propagate As President
- Netflix Sets Music History Docuseries ‘ReMastered’ For Fall Premiere